Bring your colleagues, classmates or teammates to Anzère
A Prosess Box-Park provides the perfect focus for team-building, with challenges in complete safety. Jumps from two levels allow everyone to participate and the higher jump (up to 4.5m) provides a uniquely challenging experience. A slackline above the BigAirBag® (summer) offers the opportunity to try this popular activity safely.
Our Prosess Box-park in Anzère is open during the winter and summer seasons. Consider organising a team-building day in Anzère and allow Prosess to take care of all aspects of the programme for you.
Outside the public opening times, the park can be reserved for groups and Prosess’s staff will supervise and animate the session.
Optionally, Prosess can organise different elements of the day, to offer a hassle-free, all-inclusive, package:
- Transport with Buchard Voyages
- Snacks and drinks at Le Shack, at the heart of the Fun Park
- Aperitif at a local bar, including traditional plates of Valais cheeses and meats
- Meals at local restaurants, including traditional fondues (cheese and meat) and raclette
- Wine tasting at a local cave
- Cheese tasting in a local Alpage (summer)
- Entry to and treatments at Anzère’s Spa & Wellness
- Guided hikes in and around Anzère, including the famous Bisse d’Ayent (summer)
- Guided snowshoeing in and around Anzère, optionally with a raclette at a mountain hut (winter)
- Guided skiing on Anzère’s well-groomed pistes (winter)
- Accommodation in Anzère hotels and self-catering apartments and chalets
If you would like Prosess to organise your next team-building session, please complete and submit the form below with as much information as possible and we will contact you as quickly as possible. If you have any issues submitting the form, please contact us.