Deeply rooted in Prosess is a love for freestyle, in particular skiing and snowboarding.
During the winter season, the Fun Park in Anzère, operated by Prosess, is home to the popular “Chill with Prosess” evening freestyle sessions, as well as the innovative “Freestyle for Girls” sessions.
Anzère’s Fun Park is the ideal destination to organise a freestyle session for a group of friends or teammates, winter or summer. Steven Hager, a qualified snowsports instructor with Swiss federal certificate, together with Prosess’s network of experienced coaches, can develop a session to meet most requirements.
Bring your friends or teammates to Anzère.
Our Prosess Box-park in Anzère is open throughout the winter and summer seasons. Consider organising a freestyle day in Anzère and allow Prosess to take care of all aspects of the programme for you.
Outside the public opening times, the park can be reserved for groups and Prosess’s staff and coaches will supervise and animate the session.
Optionally, Prosess can organise different elements of the day, to offer a hassle-free, all-inclusive, package:
- Transport with Buchard Voyages
- Snacks and drinks at Le Shack, at the heart of the Fun Park
- Aperitif at a local bar, including traditional plates of Valais cheeses and meats
- Meals at local restaurants, including traditional fondues (cheese and meat) and raclette
- Entry to and treatments at Anzère’s Spa & Wellness
- Accommodation in Anzère hotels and self-catering apartments and chalets
If you would like Prosess to organise a freestyle coaching session, please complete and submit the form below with as much information as possible and we will contact you as quickly as possible. If you have any issues submitting the form, please contact us.